Within 15 days of receipt of your shipment you may return your product to Pronghorn Overland Gear. We want you to be satisfied with our products and any products found to be defective due to manufacturing defects will be replaced or repaired at our expense. Returned items must be returned in their original shipping and packing material (or other arrangements made with Pronghorn Overland Gear).
All returns are subject to a possible 20% restocking fee. Restocking fee will be waived and return shipping cost refunded if return is a result of our error. Products must be in unused and “as delivered” condition with no damage, welding, cutting or other modifications.
Sending Your Return
Please follow these steps to ensure proper processing of your return:
1. Contact Pronghorn Overland Gear (+1 210 859-6981) to notify us of your return and will issue a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number to your return. Please note, we cannot properly process a return or refund without an RGA number. We will also provide return shipping address.
2. Pack item(s) and original packing invoice securely in box, including ALL original packing, accessories, documentation and promotional items. Items must be shipped in original or similar shipping box to prevent shipping damage. Please write RGA number on original invoice and include in box, so we may contact you for proper processing of your refund.
3. Mark outside of box with RGA number.
4. Please ship item to address provided with RGA number. Ship with insurance for purchase price of item. Items lost or damaged during shipping will not be accepted for return.
Pronghorn Overland Gear will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received, inspected and processed the returned item. Refund payments will be issued by check within five (5) days of processing the returned item.
Our on-line product registration form makes it easy to register your Pronghorn Overland Gear component(s). To register a component you will need to create an account and fill out an on-line product registration for the item.
- If you do not have an account please click here to create a new account.
- If you already have an account please click here to log in. Then select Register Your Product Components. From there you can add your additional components.
The short and the long of our warranty and returns policy is pretty simple: We want you to be happy with the gear you purchased from us.